{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ashley & Chris {Will you be my Valentine?}

Meet Ashley and Chris. You will see them again in a few short months as they are getting married in August! Ashley and Chris grew up, live, and LOVE the city...that is where they got engaged...so that is where we decided to shoot their engagement session! You two are awesome...I cannot wait to work with you two again with your wedding! I met with Ashley and Chris on Valentines Day...we thought this would be a good way to celebrate the biggest "LOVE" day of all! And it was perfect! You can totally feel the love between these two!







Thanks you guys for inviting me down to your city to spend some time with you guys! I truly had a great time! Your day is going to be awesome and I can.not.wait!!!!! Enjoy!

Hakuna Matata!

1 comment: