{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Handsome "w"

Meet "w". He is just so handsome, little, cute, full of sweet sweet energy that I wish I had just an ounce of ;). Mom is doing so good keeping up with him considering he is going to be a BIG BROTHER to a little sister in just a few short months (I am sure mom don't feel they are short). Those blue eyes are just far to adorable! And his smile....will MELT you! We had a snow storm the day before our session, and I was so excited to get to capture him playing in the snow. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but I think he wanted to stay and play more (as ALL kids do once they get the feel for it). Oh, and I CANNOT leave out Tinsley! SUCH a sweet doggie, but she DID NOT want to give me the time of day!!!

I met Beth at my monthly "Mommy Bunco Group", and have really enjoyed getting to meet her and other mommies in my area. Beth, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to capture your little handsome man. I cannot wait till the princess arrives to meet her as well!!!!!



I hope you enjoyed this post! Leave me some love!!! :)

Hakuna Matata!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment