{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where in the world have I been all this time???

I cannot express how sorry I am that I have been MIA for a little while! I stressed IA because I promise I have been in action! I have lots to show everyone..the baby from the post below was born (and I was in the room when she arrived) along with several other babies that joined the world. A couple family sessions, and one year birthday session, a wedding, several bridal sessions (although you cannot see them yet).....so I promise, I have been in action! Stay tuned, because I have been working on a new blog all together! So I have just been waiting until that is ready to show you some of the work! Thank you for being so patient with me! Have a wonderful day!

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment